- The game is on-- has been for some time. Which means we're already out of time. God as my witness, Logan, one way or another, no matter what the cost... I'm going to kill Apocalypse.
Appearing in "The Apocalypse Solution (Part 1)"Edit
- Apocalypse (En Sabah Nur)
- Clan Akkaba
- Apocalypse's nanny (Ship clone)
- many unnamed members
- Final Horsemen of Apocalypse
- Ship (clone)
Synopsis for "The Apocalypse Solution (Part 1)"Edit
Deadpool explores the Temple of Apocalypse in search of answers. He witnesses the Clan Akkaba sacrificing themselves to resurrect Apocalypse, before he is ambushed by a minotaur.
Meanwhile, Archangel and Psylocke discuss their relationship and how to control the dark side of Archangel. Fantomex loses a bet to Wolverine during a training mission, and they are on their way to a new mission. The rest of X-Force enters the Temple of Apocalypse and fights stone guardian. The guardian possesses Wolverine and Psylocke. Fantomex uses his misdirection powers the stone guardian into blowing up, and saves Psylocke. Psylocke then manages to free Wolverine's mind. Deadpool is strapped up to machines, but X-Force rescues him in time. The Temple is set for self-destruct and X-Force escapes with E.V.A. at the last second. Once they are at a safe distance, Archangel admits to Wolverine that he's had Deadpool hunt leads for over a year and has confirmed that Clan Akkaba has resurrected Apocalypse and brought in his Last Horsemen. He then vows by any means necessary to kill Apocalypse. Meanwhile, inside Ship, it is revealed that the newest incarnation of Apocalypse is in fact a young boy.
- Apocaylpse is mysteriously stuck in a child's form.
- Also includes a section detailing the team's history from their inception to current events.
- “AGES,” PART 1 Wolverine promised Cyclops that X-Force would disband -- he lied. A secret society has resurrected En Sabah Nur, putting into motion events that will turn this age of heroes into an Age of Apocalypse! To hold them back, Wolverine and Archangel bring together Fantomex, Deadpool, and Psylocke to form The Uncanny X-Force! Stained by their history, they are the only ones capable of making the hard resolutions necessary. A band of likeminded friends and mercenaries set to one purpose, one big ugly task -- kill Apocalypse by any means.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit